DuPage County Family Law Attorneys
Family Law Attorneys in Glen Ellyn, IL
Illinois has very specific laws governing family law, divorce, child issues and related estate planning, real estate, and criminal law issues. The attorneys at Mulyk, Laho, & Mack, LLC focus our practice on these areas, and the legal matters that intersect with them. We go above and beyond to help our clients through such life-altering and complex cases. If you are dealing with any family legal matter, you can take confidence in the team at Mulyk, Laho, & Mack, LLC. Our attorneys have a proven record of success. We are strong advocates for families and children and well-respected in courtrooms throughout DuPage, Kane, Cook, Will, and Kendall Counties.
Experienced Lawyers Handling Divorce Matters and Child Issues
When you are facing legal changes that complicate your life, you deserve legal representation that combines knowledge, compassion, skill, and a winning record. Our skilled attorneys cover a wide range of practice areas, including:
- Child issues such as, child custody, child support, sole vs. joint custody, out-of-state removal, parental alienation, father's rights, custody dispute mediation, child support modifications, Guardian ad Litem, adoption, paternity, and visitation.
- Family law and divorce matters, like complex divorce, domestic violence, property division, prenuptial agreements, maintenance and spousal support, post-decree modifications, mediation, civil unions, and juvenile/DCFS cases.
- Estate planning concerns, including probate and estate, wills and trusts, living wills, power of attorney, collections, and post-judgement collections.
- Additional family-related cases involving real estate, criminal law, and traffic violations.
Our solid reputation, attested by clients and colleagues throughout Illinois, solidifies that you can rely on Mulyk, Laho, & Mack, LLC to provide:
- Prompt and affordable representation;
- Personal attention from an attorney assigned specifically to your case;
- Client-centered representation;
- Open access to and on-going communication with your attorney;
- Services of skilled investigators, accountants, and other professionals;
- Commitment to your specific needs;
- Professional and sensitive handling of your case;
- Familiarity with the courtrooms and prosecutors in the local jurisdiction; and
- Experience in the areas of law that govern your case.
Contact the Family Law Attorneys at Mulyk, Laho & Mack, LLC
The attorneys at Mulyk, Laho & Mack, LLC will give your case the priority it deserves. We know only one way to handle any legal matter that you entrust to us: with dedication and commitment. If you are looking for affordable and aggressive representation in family law and its related practice areas, contact us at (630) 852-1100 for an initial consultation. We can help protect your interests and legal rights. We serve clients throughout DuPage, Kane, Cook, Will, and Kendall Counties.